About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Time

I'm so glad summer is here. I'm really looking forward to camping with the fam and exploring with Robert. He's turning over a new leaf. Everything is a wrestling match--he cannot hold still, and he's sooooo cute! Andy and I are working on year #4 as of yesterday! We celebrated our 3rd anniversary. I must say I'm happy where I am and where I'm going. I love God and the blessings he's given me--what more can I ask for? Our garden this year is totally awesome! We planted pumpkin, cucumber, beans, corn, peas, tomatoes, banana peppers (I can't remember the technical name) and onions. I hope it all grows well!

No comments: