About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

4 years!

We're almost not newly weds!!!! Our anniversary was actually last month, but (sigh) it's seems like it was just yesterday. Then I look at the calendar and realize a whole month has gone by and I haven't updated hardly anything. It was a Thursday so Andy and I both had to work, but we went to dinner that night.....I think to the "Lahbsta" aka Red Lobster. Andy, ahhh, brought home flowers. Gerber Daisies, my favorite--4 for 4 years, ahhhhh, so sweet (with a head tilt). We celebrated by taking a vacation down to Moab but not until the following week (more on that in later posts). So the next day I was doing the dishes and Andy came in with the camera to take my picture with the flowers I'm sure to always hold in our hearts the bliss 4 years can be (sappy sap sap).


As I am NOT camera shy, of course I posed.


However when I went to return the favor, this is all I could snap. hahaha

No comments: