About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Babies


I have a new baby. I wrap him up, feed him, change his diaper, talk to him, make him giggle, etc. I've wondered when Robert would have a baby, too. Well, now he has one, actually several.


Thooook is the brown gorilla, Fluffy is the large sheep, Fluffy Nini is the small sheep, Fluffy Kingking is the elk. There are more babies not pictured: Fluffy Thoop is a horse and Fluffy Egg is a bear. He wraps them up, talks to them, makes them giggle, etc. He told me the other day when he was playing with his babies, "I'm a good Momma."

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

How cute! He has a good mama to teach him. :)