About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The ice cream truck

The boys hair is getting sooooooo long so tonight after dinner I asked Robert if he would let me cut his hair with the buzz clippers. He was excited so we went out I the back deck and buzzed him. Andy took over when it was time to do the finishing touches, then he started on Hank and his poor misshapen fuzz head. Well I heard the ice cream truck, what I thought was right around the corner. I grabbed Robert and we ran to catch the ice cream truck. I didn't want to miss it so I didn't stop to put my shoes on. Thankgoodness Robert already had his on because we ended up running 4 blocks. We stopped at each corner to listen for the music and see if we were getting closer and which direction we needed to go. We came back home with a fabulous Rocket Pop to share with Hank.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

too funny. you are a good mom