About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Battle Wound

Usually Robert sucks his thumb, but this morning he had his 2 middle fingers. The same two middle fingers I sucked when I was a baby!















Andy was reaching across for something with his right hand and on the way back to normal clocked Robert above his left eye. It's a little red. Robert wasn't sure if he should cry at first, but.......



He decided it was worth crying about.




I've been trying for weeks to get "the lip" picture. It took Andy's elbow in the eye to keep it around long enough to get the camera out and the picture taken.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

oh I love the lip picture...so SAD!! They're cute even when they're hurt...isn't it the best life?

Katie said...

That is so funny! I sucked my fingers that way when I was a baby too. Sorry he got an elbow to the eye. Hope he is ok!