About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween was great fun! Robert had "groovy ghosts" on his shirt all day. For our Halloween party he was a lion--and very ferocious mind you. I was a fly (my favorite costume for the last 3 years). Andy was himself, as usual. My family and Andy's parents came down and all the kids went trick-or-treating. I don't know about you, but I boycott trunk-or-treating. No fun to go stand around in a parking lot. I'd much rather get to know my neighbors trick-or-treating the neighborhood. We didn't do either this year however, Robert doesn't care if we go or stay home, and until he can help eat his own candy, I'd assume stay home.

No comments: