About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Little Stinker


I've been working on Robert's costume since the first of the month. As you can see from his grinning smile he loves being a skunk, as least at the moment.


The cute nose, the whiskers, the stripe down the middle of his hood. I'm so pleased with how it turned out, if I say so myself. Thanks for all those sewing lessons Mom!


The tail really completes it, I think.


And of course I dressed up also. I was hoping to put curlers in my hair the night before, taking them out sometime Halloween so I'd have a fro, and spraying it with colored hairspray, BUT as you can see I'm wearing a wig. No time, no time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: