About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Robert's First Haircut


It all started very innocently. Andrew has been pushing the "haircut" issue for the last few months and I've been putting it off. Well, last Wednesday (the Wednesday before Halloween) we were making Spooky Pops at my Mom's. My niece Maya had given herself a haircut, she's 4 years old. My niece Becky brought her clippers along to fix Maya's hair. Then Jesse had a haircut--Maya's older brother. I decided what the heck! Let's have the "1st haircut" behind us. So here's the before picture to show how long his hair was.


I asked Becky to clip off the curls so we could keep them in a little baggy in his baby book. You can see the look in Robert's eyes saying, "Wait a second. Wait just a second. I'm playing with cars here and someone is doing something behind my back and I don't like it one bit. I did not sign up for this!"


He really let us know how he felt about the situation too. A little boy and his cars (distractions from the reality of the situation) are not to be triffled with.


This is the new distraction, cars didn't last very long. I ended up holding him playing "Ahhhhhh BOO" while Becky did the finishing touches. He looks like such a big Wee Man now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: