About This Blog

Come one, come all. Take a gander at our excursions whether great or small. Add in your two cents and you may be surprised what you get in return! Uhh...probably nothing but a good laugh.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What is that on my belly?


Robert and I were playing in his room the other day. I had to go stir dinner and when I came back Robert was in the toy cupboard. Just chillin' with the toys.


Robert got this Pooh Bear the day he was born. It sat on the shelf with the other stuffed animals until about 3 months ago. I got him up from a nap and he was pointing to the stuffed animals. He went straight for the Pooh Bear and loves I mean LOVES snuggling up with it. As for the orange thing in his mouth. Well, we have a toy pegboard. The pegs have a hole all the way through. Robert likes to stick it in his mouth and then breathe really heavy---it whistles!


One day last week, I took Robert's tray down after dinner and he found the bellybutton. It's so interesting.


Yup, it's still there.


1 comment:

Gary and Mauri said...

oh my gosh I LOVE him!! Still just SO stinkin cute!! We MUST get together soon....I have two kids which means 2 more belly buttons...Robert will love it! :)